Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alissa and Walter Engagment Shoot

Now this is a fun couple. Even though we are doing their wedding photography in less than a week, we squeezed in this session at the Walker Sculpture Garden. I'm amazed that I've never chosen to shoot here before for an engagement. If the sun is too intense, just go around the corner to find a shady spot. It helps to have a playful couple like Alissa and Walter. They were willing to get down and dirty, literally, without hesitation. I'm been in the role of wedding photographer here before, but I know I'll return to this Minneapolis landmark for more portrait sessions. See you on Saturday Alissa and Walter.
After the shoot, my wife informs me that this is the only approved sculpture to climb on in the Sculpture Garden


My very first shot of the big cherry.
It's officially called the Spoonbridge and Cherry and the gardens are a collaboration of the Minneapolis Park Board and the Walker Art Center.
Ah c'mon we can't really hurt the cinder block!

No comments:

Post a Comment